Friday, January 12, 2007

2007

2007.

It still feels the same.

2006 has been a roller coaster year for me.

Ups and downs but I learn to live with what has past.

Bygones be bygones. Learn from the experience.

With newfound work in the later part of this year, I've been tired out like a forlorn zombie dragging my ass off to work.

Been clubbing, hanging around with friends and doing my own stuff.

Hardly blogging now.

I guess the interest has waned to a new low.

Less attention seeking and I'm more concentrated about doing stuff I feel like doing.

Blogging. Hmz, lesser of a passion now.

More photo taking though, as it is a picture of the past that will be forever be etched in a visual form, worthy of rememberance.

Here is the deluge of the last few weeks where I have been lagging in presence on the blogosphere.


Countdown to 2007 at Expo for Mambo Jumbo



Getting high on the stroke of midnight



Me n Clara



Me n Jason



Thomson prata army buddies



After Daren's performance - Arty Guys out in full force



Colleagues at Newton



Me, Shu Jun & Wei Yann



Me n Melvin



Me n Sally



Me n Elaine



More to come,
Ben

No comments: