Sunday, June 11, 2006

Fooling Around

Been really boring and sianz around in the battalion.

Staying in to do work.

Lame work mind I add.

Really senseless.

Just can't wait to get out of this mundane lifestyle to more exciting prospects in life =)

Life is a bore as usual.

Bumped into Eric yesterday, looking like his usual days.

World Cup fever is on, too bad I'm not all that crazy over soccer that I used to be.

I'm just going to randomly sprout out stuff.

It's a lazy Sunday.


Happy Birthday Grandpa



This peach takes the cake for being typically cheena



My cozzie, Shirleen who's all so Auntie now and she's my age!



BC = Battalion Cat



We are not abusing this cat mind you. We just wrapped him up comfortably with this ball of cloth yarn and he/she likes it.

Till today, I can't be bothered to differentiate the gender of cats.


Clowning around with Alex


This picture is a testimony of how stressed up we are with the audit.

Our faces tell it all.

Can't wait for all this torture to be over and then officially.

Lull. I hope.

Unless big boss out there goes on a rampage and "induces" new plans.

Then I can safely said I WORKED MY ARSE OFF MY ENTIRE NSF LIFE.

So envy the rest of the world.

I need a break.

Blah.

ORD. So near and yet so far.

Come come faster.


Night shot of Esplanade with my cameraphone


I went shopping!

Retail therapy is all goodness.

Shopping and roaming around, sales item ain't all that good.

In the end, purchase a top which I've been eyeing on for a VERY LONG time.

In a different colour, no less and a size bigger.

I still love my purchase.

I still have a long shopping list but I'm going to hold tight my purse strings.

Time to save up for a well-deserved holiday.

I'm heading to Malaysia next month.

Weeeeeeeeeee........................

Ben

No comments: