Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day

Did the typical eat lunch with Dad again.

This time, I did it with my auntie's family and my grandfather.

My grandfather is a bit peculair and particular and very traditional.

So when I was taking him on a sole journey to the restaurant, he was making comments about he don't see people his age around.

Not surprising. He's 85 +++ but still fit and active.

Very impressed at his will to learn new things.

He's an avid photographer.

Anyway, had buffet. Love the unagi and the dory fillet.

Ate to my hearts content. Chatted with my cousin, Shirleen and her boyfriend.

Mark and Pauline. As usual. The goofballs.
The day however was defined by shopping.


Bored on the journey there



Lovely Mom & Dad



Mum & Grandpa



Sistas



Me n my bro



Me n Shirleen



Close Up of the 84 ratties


What really defined my day?

Well, as Takashimaya was closing soon, me and my sister-in-law went to shop.

Walked into the Gucci boutique for the very first time.

The whiff of luxury and the upper crust.

Saw something I like and Pauline bought it for me.

My first ever branded item lor.

So suaku.

I think it's nice. Costly.

And I like the allure of having something that hardly anyone owns.

Even though the cost of a canvas bag is worth the price of an abortion + hospitalization fees lolz.


My very first Gucci product



Brown & Orange strap - My favourite colours!


It's nice la. Although it's costly. But I'm just happy.

Thanks Pauline.

And Happy Father's Day Dad, although you will never ever get to read this.

Love your son,
Benjamin

No comments: