Saturday, July 09, 2005

Voila

I'm back with a BANG !!!! Woohoo !!!

Amazing right? I thought it will take centuries for me to take my snail fingers to redo my blog but see....

In 6 hours, the transformation is .....

More faces of me posted everywhere.

Yes, I sibei hiao lor.

Must find a theme mah then my blog is hinging on Face 2 Face with Reality & Reality Bites Back, so I put my face EVERYWHERE.

So everyone will know its my blog.

Call me names. Vainpot. Flowerpot. Whatever.

I got so many pictures and I decide to utilize them all.

Anyway I got nothing to hide. All my distorted and botak face for the world to see.

Fits the theme on the dot.

Well now that I got my online situation settled, time for me to pack up my room.

I believe my blog is more refreshed, even though it's still BLUEY.

I'm damn proud of my html editing skills. Kudos to me.

An aching neck,
Benjamin

No comments: