Saturday, July 23, 2005

Catching up

Met Gwenne, Clara and June at Bubble Tea House @ Bugis.

Gossipy gals + Me = Chitty chatty yakkity yak

A big MUACKS to June for arranging my Birthday chalet with her mom's membership.

And yes PEOPLE.

I'm turning 21 soon.

In about 1 month's time.

But I'll be in the depths of Thailand bushforest hunting squirrels for sustenance on Aug 31st and so......

I'm celebrating my B-day on Aug 13th. YaY !

Come to think about it, I never organize such things all by myself one.

So arranging the payment with the chalet managment (a big Thank You to my Dad for the sponsership) and the buffet (yes, a 9-course spread).

I just need to arrange some entertainment (i.e. stuff that all my frens can do instead of staring at one another who the fuck that guy/gal is staring at me for) which I have bought Twister !


I make sure my dad & mom plays this too...


I think I'll be having some Trivia interactive session aka The Weakest Link so all my frens from different aspects of my life will bond together.

Or at least I can hope.

NO fantasy Amazing Race thing for now, too messy and I got no time to plan.

Also read that Wendy's blog got hacked but she somewhat recovered it by now. Haven't spoke to her yet but everything is back to normal.

It's also gonna be a busy half of the year for moi. I'm like studying army tactics for Battalion level and having an exam this Monday and stress siaz. Going Thailand and I can't wait to comission.

The feeling is just KILLING me. Argh.

Anyway pretty photos of the HUNK n BABES:~


Blonde Clara n Brown Ben



Gorgeous Gwenne & the above mentioned 2 poseurs



Geeky June n Moi



Best shot of me in the cap - looking so happy



Looking skinny here, like airport runaway



Big potato heads for the camera


Be damned for self-appraisal,
Benji

No comments: