Saturday, May 14, 2005

Math

Nope, I didn't do a Copperfield.

I'm still blogging but lately, 'commitments' to army means I have more tasks and responsibilities that disallow me to blog as often as I like.

I don't know whether it's my computer but I can't seem to see any images on my blogsite.

I'm not sure what's happening to blogger or is it some setting in my IE that I set accidentally but just staring at text can seem a bit boring leh.

If anybody knows what's the problem, please SMS me or email me.

Life in camp has been mind taxing lately.

It's like 'A' maths lessons again back in Secondary school only this time, it's a pressure cooker situation with 8-5 every weekday, new topics each day.

I'm struggling to keep up with the Math. Sigh.

I have LOADS of homework and have lots of side tasks to do.

Will blog more later, have to head for the books.

Benjamin

No comments: