Saturday, May 14, 2005

B-day planning

I spent my Saturday avoiding my little white file of numbers.

Attending birthday parties and catching up with friends, 24 hours of Saturday just gone in a poof.

Time is so short when you're having fun.

My FDM test is next Monday and my understanding of the topic borders on the line of bewilderment and blur.

In 1 word. Screwed.

Oh, and I have to start planning for my 21st birthday party.

I will be in Thailand during my 21st birthday so I either have a belated b-day party or post-B-day party which would most probably be at a chalet.

I have a dream, a wish actually and hopefully I can fulfill it on my 21st birthday party.

I've always aspired to be a reality show director.

Hence, I'm planning to organize a Reality show where all my friends & family will participate in a reality show format that I arranged at the chalet prior to the night party where everybody will be fussing over the BBQ & keeping themselves self-entertained.

If you're wondering, it'll be Amazing Race cum The Weakest Link cum Survivor cum Fear Factor cum The Apprentice style.

And yes, I've put some tentative thoughts on what to do and what equipment I need.

Which btw, is video camera equipment becoz I intend to FILM it and then EDIT it so it shall be my very own self-made reality show.

The logistical problem would be getting everyone participating to be ON TIME and FREE THEIR SCHEDULE and be proactive.

Will see how lar, if any of my frens reading this and is interested, leave a comment on the shoutbox or feedback, at least I know of the interested parties.

I only wish for my dreams to come true.

Benjamin

No comments: