Friday, September 10, 2004

2nd Book Out Day

Back in mainland Singapore. I think I can get used to this weekday-hell weekend-heaven lifestyle.

It's like a different world and when I'm out now, I feel a little lost, out of place and hapless with no direction to go.

I think I'll spend most of my weekend snoozing and enjoying hot baths and watching TV.

I think I deserve some slacking time after all I have done in camp.

I'm the bunk I/C so I shout at my other 11 bunk mates to MOVE IT, or FALL IN NOW or DO AREA CLEANING NOW.

I'm like the mean guy. Yup. But I think everyone still likes me.

In my platoon, I think we are the best section, reason being we are quite spirited and quite efficient.

I just need to push them sometimes.

There were some occassions where all of them approach me to talk to this one particular guy who needs "assistance" to be aware of his short-sightedness in doing stuff.

He was talking on the phone past 2230, our sleep time where we had an important event the next day and apparently some of my section mates couldnt sleep.

So I had a one to one talk to him and I kinda reprimanded him but he took it in stride.

One ear in and one ear out.

Ok, I'm beginning to start to crap.

In the army, I'm beginning to pick up lots of vulgar phrases.

And I'm developing an even shorter fuse when I'm irritated with people.

I'm on the verge of snapping left right centre but all I do is bitch to some of my good pals in my section to release steam.

Okay, fine. I'm NOT a PEOPLE PERSON.

But then again, you meet different types of people in the army and some people are in my own opinion.

The CANNOT MAKE IT type.

In my section, there's a slacker, a person who loves to sleep ALL the time, an overenthusiastic person who likes to help people but doesnt get things done himself and a stubborn mule.

And the great thing is one of the above people is my BUDDY.

Fuck it.

I'm gritting my teeth everytime I look at him making a mistake here n there and I roll my eyes whenever he tries to help other people but yet fall short of getting his own stuff done.

Whatever.

I'm sure I'll snap one day. But for this weekend, I can just slack n relax.

I deserve it.

Blogging, whining and crapping at the same time -
Rec Ben

No comments: