Thursday, September 24, 2009

my 2009 F1 weekend ahead

I dunno how much revenue the F1 is earning.

But it sure creates loads of hell for Singaporeans.

I pity those that work at Suntec City.

It's such hassle as I have noticably felt the growing crowd that it is quite an orgy given the smell of sweating armpits wavering in the air.

That's why on this faithful weekend, I'm opting to gym at Orchard or Raffles to avoid the horrendous crowd. Which reminds me, I got an appointment at 4pm at Dempsey.

I was at the Paddock Club last year. The noise was unbearable even though I wa in a nice Air-conditioned suite. I hope my weekend nights will be filled with mahjong.

If I was to watch the F1, Tv is the best way to go. With multiple angled cameras, a sofa and a remote to surf if the Tarmac looks boring, why waste good money when you can avoid the grime and enjoy time on my lovely big screen.

My plans for the weekend ahead. What's yours?

No comments: