Wednesday, August 26, 2009

expect a revamp

I reckon blogging has taken a few steps back over the last few months.

Work has flooded my mind and well, blogging is lesser of a priority.

I am declaring a change.

I will BLOG MORE.

I'm gonna change my blog layout and there is going to be more of a theme.

Yes, since I am more health conscious and more of a gym rat now, it is going to have a fitness slant.

This journal will be take on a typical Singaporean bloke viewpoint on health and fitness issue.

So I'm gonna revamp it a little, even resort to renaming it.

Let's see where this take us.

This project will take about a week lead time.

Hopefully, you get to see this revamp by the time I reach 25.

Cheers,
Ben

1 comment:

s. said...

Quarter-life crisis.

-gasps- I've always used that phrase to describe friends of mine, & to think I'm approaching that in a couple of years too. :(

How's it treating you? & do you even remember me? Haha!