Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2009 CNY

Happy New Year to one and all.

Celebrating with friends and relatives was a whale of good fun.

Tomorrow beckons the return to work as I reckon the same for many.

All dragging their dreary NY cookie-filled bodies back to work.

I had a tame celebration with friends mostly.

No alcohol, no clubbing.

Just gambling and having a laugh.

I won't accord getting old as a shift of priorities.

It just means you start to shift to a mode where having a smaller circle of important friends are all that you need.

The festive mood has simmered in my opinion and as I reeled into what has transpired the last few weeks.

I think it's a good time to take a breather and re-think what works and what not.

Re-starting the gear is not as easy as 1, 2 and 3.

Because feeling lost at the embarkation of a new year is rather unnerving.

Let's see where the ox takes me.

No comments: