Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 look back

Everyone has wishes and resolutions for 2008.

With new goals, there comes wishes. I wish everyone would be able to attain their goals and strive hard to keep to their resolutions.

As for me, 2008 ended with a big bang, in a good way of course.

There has been many highs and lows but ultimately, it was surviving the ride that mattered most.

Where I am now, what I have become, I am thankful and appreciative for my family and friends.

<br />

January - Playing with nephew, Desean at Bro's place

<br />

Feburary - Airport send-off with Clara n Gwenne




March - Sydney Underground with Daphne

<br />

April - Guild Bar with Project mates


<br />

June - Dinner with Housemates at Southbank

<br />

June - Graduation and Farewell party at Eagle Street Pier with BECT


<br />

July - Wakeboarding @ Batam with Dave and Aaron

<br />

August - 24th Birthday Party at Oompahticos


<br />

September - Participated in F1 at the Paddock Club

<br />

October - Colleague's wedding (Faith's) at Fort Canning Hill with Nadiah

<br />

November - Kukup trip with Clara and Zhen Xiang

<br />

December - Taiwan with Ivan Zeng

No comments: