Friday, June 13, 2008

back on Singaporean soil

Yes, I'm back on Singapore soil for the past few days.

Have been busy attending interviews, 3 physical and 1 phone and handing up an online submission.

I also have been getting random stuff like replacing my phone to a snazzy Samsung one and purchased a pair of new joggers.

My room is in a mess though, need to unpack badly!!!

Met up with my bunch of friends, great to have their company.

On the other hand, miss the bunch of Brisbane friends that I made along my uni days.

They threw me a farewell party 3 days prior to my departure. Will miss them very much.

Here are some snapshots of the farewell at Eagle Street Pier. More on my facebook.



The entire Singaporean gang



We came together, we graduate together : CY and I



Power Rangers wannabes : Kai Wen, Rick and Me



Pretty Esther and Me



The Goatee Men: Ludwig and Me



Me & Andrew: My take-over housemate



Big Man Joel, CY and Me



BECT inc. Esther, CY, Therese and Ben.



Farewell Good Luck Card



Medieval Bagpack, courtesy of Ludwig who associated me with WoW