Thursday, October 25, 2007

ten study commandments

It just hit me like a thunderbolt of realization that I'm not living in fantasy land.

It's 11 days to my first final examination paper and I still have 2 uncompleted assignments and no undue revision.

That's bad in my books.

I only can blame myself for my slacking.

Hence, I have whipped myself to abide by my self-inflicted 10 commandments to get my brain into shape.

Ben's 10 Commandments

#1: Thou shalt not login to World of Warcraft servers at any given time till the final papers are OFFICIALLY finished.

#2: Thou shalt not engage in World of Warcraft related chat lest Ben gets distracted

#3: Thou shalt follow his study schedule of topics

#4: Thou shalt not engage in mindless and idle chatter on MSN

#5: Thou shalt have 7 hours of sleep everyday and sleep no later than 2am unless rushing assignment deadline

#6: Thou shalt not even attempt to shop or think of shopping for clothes (thereby erasing the thought of going to direct factory outlet).

#7: Thou shalt not covet in friend's luxury of freedom to enjoyment.

#8: Thou shalt not purchase ANYMORE snacks ESPECIALLY chocolates until my supply has disappeared to my stomach abyss

#9: Thou shalt visit the gym regularly to maintain a healthy lifestyle for an active body for an active brain.

#10: Thou shalt be diligent and surf less internet and spend more time in books.

That said, I will be in hiatus and be in book haven for like the next fortnight.

Have mercy on my soul and pray for me.

No comments: