Wednesday, October 17, 2007

i'm not dead ... yet

Hiho.

It's been a long while since I posted.

I'm still sacrilegiously alive.

Bogged down with assignments and World of Warcraft.

Can be pretty bored down under but I make do = )

Have one assignment due in 5 hours and I'm like 80% done.

I so hate third-person essays.

I'm like SUPER distracted to concentrate on finishing my assignment.

Life is well and good, played lawn bowling last Saturday.

Something unique and interesting that I wouldn't mind going again. It's not an "old people sport".

Counting down the weeks and soon I'll be back !

Until then.

Not forgetting photos which I look horrendous by the way. If you use your magnifying glass, you'll be able to spot Marcus. Wahahaha.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want to know, what camera is used to take those pictures posted?

BenL said...

no idea, there was a kind photographer taking photos