Saturday, December 17, 2005

Feeling X'mas Once more

It's that time of the year again.

When fake snow is created in Orchard Road and you're shaking your hips to the techno remix of 'Jingle Bells'.

Me, myself have been around.

Just not blogging.

Weekends are precious, going out with friends, catching movies and shopping.

The usual.

And as usual.

I have dozens of photos to show for it. And as usual once more, let the pictures do the talking.


Mei Fen's birthday party!



Me, Mei Fen n KS!



Ivan n Mei Fen



Aaron and Me
I was doing some investigation haha and he was on off doing X'mas shopping


I also went to Carnivore @ Chijmes - Super Expensive lor - $70 pax


I love to eat chicken hearts - sorry to Chicken Little fans out there



A BERY BIG WREATH


And speaking about eating animals, I just wanna declare .....


I ADORE Chicken Little and will not eat that animated creature



I LOVE Dooris - Yes double 'O' on purpose.
Skanky lil Chihuahua - SUPER CUTE LOR!


I, on the other hand adore, Japanese food.

Sakae @ Parco Bugis


Me n Ben (Owner of Dooris)



Me n Edison (Police officer lor, don't play play!)


Not forgetting more birthday celebrations....

2LT Louis .... aka my Battleking chill out buddy turned 21 .....


Louis loving his birthday cake



After his coffee cream facial



It's a cake throwin' party out there


In my month of disappearance, I was out with loads of buddies n frens.


Jacque n Moi



Me n Guo Quan



The 2 Bens @ Starbucks



Sepia pic



The abnormal X'mas tree with me, Shawn n Jacque


Not forgetting the babes I was with.....


Back here with Clara n June



The tai tais to be



Singapore's Next few models - muahahaha



My dream girlfriend


Not forgetting army daze....


Safety for that day, Gwee n Me



Gwee, Ling Wei and Me @ Bunk


And last but not least.... My partners in crime >>>


Me, Jacque n Ryan


I'm 21 and living the best days of my life.

Couldn't be happier. Getting loads of arrows n shit thrown in my unit. Sianz.

That's Life.

Cest La Vie,
Benjamin

No comments: