Wednesday, April 23, 2008

the semester intensifies

It's all sweat and tears now as the final weeks of semester builds up to its grand finale.

I have weekly submissions for my assignments and I don't like it =\

Sigh, have to sucker it all up and dive down into research, research, research.

Researching corporate communications now, a large field if I may add.

It's my field of interest though, not sure if there is any takers to hire me when I graduate.

Because I'm like really really really keen to get involve with corporate culture and it is so much more exciting than public relations.

Oh well, back to the grind.

And Brrrr. It's getting cold here in Brisbane. And I don't like the cold.

It makes me miserable and all.

Bleargh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im back, blogging & i miss you.

BenL said...

u are ? do i know you ?

u miss me ? for ?