Thursday, January 17, 2008

flu

To top off the inauspicious beginning to the new 2008, I'm sick.

Woo hoo.

I was speaking to Tiffany over the phone, my fellow same-day-same-month-same-year beautiful twin and she was lamenting her bad luck.

She lost her phone in Taipei.

Shucks.

So far, not a good start for Virgoes.

Gonna lie low, avoid mahjong sessions and just chill.

My flu is recovering and I am discovering the importance of Vitamin C.

Hope everyone takes care in this flu season.

Peace Out,
Ben

1 comment:

fennielyn said...

Awww how you've grown!! You must be towering over me now by a good 2.34 head. Not that I am tall to begin with so that doesn't say much does it? =p I'm glad you're all better now and I can't wait to catch up with you in a coupla days! Love ya always. :) huggles!