Tuesday, September 11, 2007

realization of age

It occurred to me recently that I'm no more going to be a young adult.

20 - 23 would what I classify as young adult.

And 24-27 would be what you are as an adult I suppose.

I shall not get into the technicalities of 27 and beyond because by my own definition of 30 and above, that would be a label befitting for a relic.

Okay, I exaggerate.

Back to my main point.

I have roughly less than 365 days where my label as a young adult will come to an end.

I spend a majority of my life studying, acquiring knowledge for the good of my future.

And I'm still in the midst of it.

I read somewhere you spend 1/6 of your life at work.

And since you spend 1/3 of your life at sleep then that leaves half of your life for whatever.

I also reckon you spend 1/10 of your life traveling too.

Ok, enough with the numbers.

But yeah, starting to look at the young ones around me and how I'm so significanly mature.

Then again, I have the heads up because I have some what of a mature point of view.

So yeap.

Chants mantra of "Think positive".

Been busy with work lately, spend last Thursday overnight doing up an assignment.

It was crazy and manical and I woke up for a Friday morning lecture.

Things I do when I'm young.

I think must try all the dare devil stuff now before next time I do it, people see me do it must be thinking I'm some fuddy duddy that is acting young.

Fwahahahaha.

Oh and I just burst into laughter a minute ago.

I'm now mugging in the library and I saw a fire evacuation poster, and someone liquid of the V and change it to a J.

Back to mugging,
Ben the soon-to-be ah pek

No comments: