Monday, August 07, 2006

ORD Celebration

As the time ticks down, my ticker for national obligations is about to reach the climax point of ending.

Yeah.

It's my lull period now kicking back my sneakers to relax.

Was down at Suntec today with my battery.

Boss treat.

Ku-shin Bo.

My stomach lining was engorged terribly.

I came late so they laid out various plates of meaty and desserty goodies for my consumption.

Least to say I can't finish and we had to play the drinking finger games of "chai quan" - the 5, 10 , 15 game.

Had a whale of a time.

Feasting and playing.

Celebrated CSM's birthday and had to endure 3 slices of cake.

I'm fat now.

Officially.

To further cement what I said above.

I had 3 Ben & Jerry's ice-cream for the last 4 days.

My tummy should need a uZap now.

2 months break now before I can officially find a job.

Wee...Wee...
Ben

No comments: