Sunday, August 14, 2005

Bday Chalet Preview

Not much time before I'm gonna book in.

Just have to say. I had a WHALE of a time at my Birthday Chalet.

A big thank you to all who graced their prescene, really appreciate it ya !!!

Another big thanks for the prezzies, they are simply wonderful !!!! They are ALL from the wishlist wahahaha !!!

Although officially I'm not 21 yet, to me it already is.

Everbody that's important to me who made it and that I cared about was there (except for those overseas la and those who have crisis...)

To me, being 21 is a momentous occassion where it is a celebration of not only my adulthood but to see the gathering of close friends and relatives all at once.

It's just simply delightful.

I have DOZENS of pics which I have no time to post up, will do a proper blog entry with the Pics with my new camcam and text that befit the occassion.


Glorious food!



Blog abt it next week,
Ben

P.S. I have all the photos in my lappie, will send to the relevant peeps thru msn when I see ya online next week tata~

No comments: